Thursday 6 January 2011

Youtube.............A new world

I regularly use youtube and look at videos but having an account is a new experience uploading video of my own is very exposing with all the comments, likes, views, subscribers.
As I mentioned in my flickr blog youtube was very easy to set up having a stereotype of the process I  dreaded it but was corrected. 
 Youtube is a great way to access allot of information especially focused on social views and issues. Inclusive practise is still a very impact topic and many people have strong views on  the topic but I believe having a video outlet  I can upload video showing the benefits of my professional practise and also receive peoples views on it allowing me personally and my practise to adapt.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAdrianHarper?feature=mhum

Check it out! Comment, Rate, Subscribe.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment